There’s something about the 10k that has all our interest these days. It seems to be the perfect race to participate in during marathon/ultra training and it’s just long enough to get that runner’s high, yet not too long to wear you out.
Here are a few 10k races we can’t wait for!
- Portland’s Shamrock Run (we missed this year, but we’re already prepping for next year!)
- Bridge to Brews (this will be our 4th B2B!)
- Bay to Brews (one may wonder if beer was absent if we'd still race...)
- Wooden Shoe Tulip Trail Run (this will be our first tulip trail run!)
- Omak Orchards in Bloom (...or may be it's all about the flowers? Flowers and beers and a 10k and we're in ;)
What are you training for?