We're so thankful for every review, but some stand out and we just wanted to share! Read on for more reasons to stay safe and seen this winter...
- Grit and Stride "They have even helped me find change early in the morning."
- Beard on the Run "If you are an outdoor runner, then this is a must add accessory for running in the dark!"
- Heather Run Thirteen Point One "Not only have I used Knuckle Lights COLORS for running, but also to go get the mail and when the power goes out to navigate the house. They're awesome for so many activities!"
- Run Eat Tri Yogi "I honestly can't imagine running without them, even when it's light out. To many more miles with Knuckle Lights!"
- She Runs by the Seashore "The headlamp used to leave a mark on my forehead, but the Knuckle Lights just slip on my hands with an adjustable band."
- Adventures by Katie "I really like the amount of light that they project because it keeps me from tripping over branches, sticks, and other things during my night runs. I also feel safer because I know that cars can better see me when I am on the street."