Want to stay safe and seen and bright on your next walk/run in the dark? Have you tried headlamps and you find they leave you with a red mark on your forehead and a lingering headache? Well, we are here to give you 5 headlamp alternatives to make you the brightest light while you’re out and about getting ready to make 2019 your fittest year yet.
- Lapel Torch - A bright and versatile hands-free LED light, the Lapel Torch clips to your shirt, backpack or elsewhere with a powerful magnetic clasp.
- Zephyr Fire 300 Hand Torch LED Light - This flashlight, designed for runners, features an integrated 24-degree downward projection angle to focus light on the path ahead of you during the run – no need to twist your wrist! A rear-facing red LED gives you visibility from the back (great out on the roads). Maybe best of all? The Zephyr Fire comes equipped with a comfy and adjustable hand strap that allows for a totally grip-free and effortless carry in either hand. It even has a conveniently placed emergency siren built into the grip, right at your fingertips!
- GoMotion Synergy Light Vest - Low profile, super-lightweight, hex-mesh vest with CREE LED and option to add 1.0 liter Hydrapack bladder (note: bladder not included). Designed for the after-hours runner or hiker. Super-lightweight, adjustable mesh vest with padded straps, 100 lumen LED at chest level for maximum visibility and comfort. Additional features include reflective strips – front and back – and reflective trim, chafe guard adjustable shoulder straps, bungee storage strap and sternum strap slider with comfort pad for optimum fit.
- LightWalker Light Belt - Better than reflective belt, no need for car lights to shine on you to be seen, 10+ hours of use on flashing mode, keep loved ones safe when running, dog walking, hiking, camping, in emergencies. The belt is comfortable and adjustable from 28-40 inches. It gives you the flexibility to clip your keys or phone to it
- Knuckle Lights! The units strap to the front of your hands, in the perfect position to see and be seen. The led lights are high visibility lights that are also ideal for walking at night, trail running and hiking, a camping light, and dog walking flashlight. The extra bright lights emit a wide flood beam, providing a steady, even light in front of you that does not bounce, even with your arms moving.